Blue Compass is a fast growing and innovative digital company operating a portfolio of industry leading websites in the Film, Television and Theatre industry.
Established in 2003, Blue Compass websites revolutionised the way Actors and Film Crew find work. The company now has 22 staff comprised mainly of Website Administrators, Marketing, Sales and an in-house Development Team. Our network of websites have rapidly grown to 2m registered users and has market leading positions in both the UK and the US.
All operations are run online out of our North London office. Blue Compass prides itself on being a great place to work!
Blue Compass is looking for a dynamic, creative and results driven Web Analyst. This is a new position in the organisation, so the right candidate has the opportunity to really put their stamp on the company and its future development.
You will be responsible for setting our digital strategy as well as implementing, tracking and optimising campaigns. Key areas of responsibility will include customer acquisition, website optimisation, customer conversion and engagement, SEO, email marketing and managing our PPC agency.
Operating in the creative sector gives the freedom to create innovative and dynamic campaigns targeting a young and artistic community.
You will be a subject matter expert on all areas of web analytics/digital marketing within the company, and provide guidance to the team to ensure best practice.
Drive web analytics strategy across a collection of programs and associated web properties
Leverage web analytics data to derive actionable insights about site experience and web users.
You will stay abreast of the latest developments and web analytics/digital marketing trends and be able to advise and implement new approaches.
Excellent communication & presentation skills.
Ability to work in a fun, casual, professional and productive team environment, where being a team player is imperative.
Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
* A degree in marketing or a business related field.
* A minimum of 3 years experience in web analytics/digital marketing.
* Experience in optimising landing pages and improving user funnels.
* Lead all conversion rate optimisation tests for a collection of programs, interfacing with key stakeholders on the demand generation, brand marketing, creative, production, and technology.
* Extensive experience with A/B testing.
* Extensive knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics - Google Analytics Certification would be an advantage).
* Highly creative with experience of creating campaigns using the full spectrum of digital marketing tools.
* Demonstrable experience in conversion rate optimisation (CRO), landing page optimisation, and search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques.
Strong analytical skills and data-driven, with the ability to identify and prioritise.
Angel House, Angel Mews, Islington, London, N1 9HH
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com